These terms and conditions apply between Costumer’s Guild West, Inc. (“CGW”) and those persons registering for and participating in CGW’s Events (“Participant”).
1. PAYMENT: The phrase “COSTUMERS GUILD WEST 3233668920 CA” will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee. CGW is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by Customer. CGW has the sole right to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice. BILLING INQUIRIES –323-366-8920 (Please note that this phone line is not staffed, and phone calls and messages will be returned in 2-3 business days.) or mail to 1917 Crestshire Dr., Glendale, CA 91208.
2. TERMS: By registering for this Event, Participant agrees to comply fully and completely with all terms and conditions hereof, any event-specific rules at the Event webpage or otherwise announced, and CGW’s rules and regulations.
3. PRICING: Due to our virtual format and an effort to provide flexibility to attendees we are offering three Registration Packages. Individual Workshop classes can be added to any of the packages listed. Note: Sister Guild members will need to contact their Guild’s Membership Chair for a discount code to receive the CGW Member rate.
Pricing is automatically generated based on your CGW Membership status. If you are current CGW Member and do not see CGW Member price options, please contact the Costume College Registrar at email@example.com.
4. AVAILABILITY: While the last day to register for Costume College is July 16, 2021, all Lectures & Workshops are available on a first come basis and may sell out prior to this date.
5. CLASSES: ALL classes are selected at the time of registration. Workshops have a limited number of spaces available and may sell out quickly. Some Workshops require students to purchase supply kits provided by the Teacher. The fees for the Teacher-provided kits are paid directly to the Teacher and will be billed separately. (The price of the kits includes shipping.) The Teachers will contact the students after June 1, 2021 to arrange payment. Those Workshops requiring the purchase of a Teacher-provided kit are noted next to the name of each workshop. Please see the Registration Book for complete details.
6. AGE: Due to our virtual format, we do not have any age restrictions. However, it is possible that a minor may be exposed to adult content, including comments from the teacher and/or other students. Costumer’s Guild West is not responsible for monitoring these classes for adult content.
7. REFUNDS: The Registration Packages are refundable if the request for a refund is received before July 14, 2021. Workshop Fees are refundable if the request for a refund is received before July 14, 2021. However, refunds for Teacher-provided kits are at the discretion of the teacher. To request a refund please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. TRANSFERS: The Registration Packages are NOT transferable. Workshop Fees & Teacher-provided kits are NOT transferable.
9. PHOTOGRAPHS: As is customary at many of our events, photographs of participants and their guests are taken and posted online. There are so many people taking photos that there is a real possibility that your photograph may be taken by us or attendees and thereafter posted on the Web or otherwise displayed. By attending Costume College, you give your consent to the posting and display of such photographs by us or others and waive all rights and claims with respect to the posting or display of such photographs.
While we have no control over other peoples’ websites, CGW, Inc. does not list names with the photos on our website. If you would like your photo removed from our website, please contact the Web Team.
It is harassment to continue to photograph someone who specifically asks you not to take photographs of her or him or her or his belongings. If someone asks you not to take such a photo, please comply with her or his request.
10. PROGRAM: CGW reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at the Event at any time.
11. ANTI-HARASSMENT: Even though Costume College 2021 is 100% online, we still have strict rules about harassment. If we find that you are exhibiting harassing or disruptive behavior, you will be removed from your class or Zoom space (event, etc.) without warning.
By attending Costume College 2021, you acknowledge this policy, and agree to it in full.
Any action or behavior that causes significant interference with convention operations, excessive discomfort to other attendees, or adversely affects the convention’s relationship with its guests, its venues or the public is strictly forbidden and may result in permanent suspension of membership. CGW will not refund you for class(es) missed due to harassing behavior. CGW’s Anti-Harassment policy can be found at costumecollege.net.
12. UNAVAILABILITY; FORCE MAJEURE: CGW will use reasonable efforts to hold the Event. However, you acknowledge that under no circumstances will CGW be responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond CGW’s reasonable control. In the case of a failure to hold the Event, CGW will offer a refund to Participant.
13. CGW reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any of its Events. Failure to comply with CGW’s rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal from the Event. Persons dismissed from the Event shall not be entitled to a refund.