Limited Attendance Late Registration on-site hours will be 7:00pm – 9:00pm Thursday, July 27th and 7:30am – 8:45am Friday, July 28th.
Limited Registration has changed: Submitting your form is not a race!
We are leveling the geographic playing field, and if you submit your choices using the online form, you will also be able to change your mind about which classes you want, or want most, because you can resubmit your onine form as many times as you want until the final deadline.
After the deadline, we will compile the forms and do a random drawing to assign a priority number to try to place everyone into one of their choices for their first Limited Attendance class or tour. After everyone has been placed into a class or tour, we will randomize the list of names again and do another random drawing to assign a priority number to try to place everyone into one of their choices for their second Limited Attendance class or tour. (So you have another opportunity to be at the head of the line.) This will be repeated until all seats are filled. You can select up to 10 choices.
We believe that this method will give the students (whatever country or time zone they are in) the opportunity to take their time and enjoy considering which classes and/or tours they would most like to try for–and allow them to change their minds up to the final deadline.
Members of Costume College will receive an email or physical mail with the link to the Limited Attendance submission form as well as a paper form that you may mail in.
We must receive your submission by May 27, 2017.
Things to remember about Limited Attendance Classes:
- Classes and Tours are not transferrable to anyone at any time.
- There is no monitoring of limited attendance classes. Do not approach a teacher and ask if you can join or even sit quietly and watch a class.
- Instructions for payment will be sent to you when your classes are confirmed.
- You may choose up to ten classes for the entire Costume College weekend.
- There are many, many unlimited classes. Don’t forget to look at the unlimited class list when you are making your plans.