Late Registration Limited Attendance Classes
2018 Limited Attendance Late Registration Class List
We have a few seats available in some of our Limited Attendance classes. If you are interesting in signing up for any of them, you are welcome to join us at the on-site late Limited Attendance Classes registration desk.
Late Registration LA Class List 2018 (TBA)
Limited Attendance Late Registration on-site hours will be 7:00pm – 9:00pm on Thursday, July 26th and 7:30am – 8:00am Friday, July 27th.
Here’s how it will work:
- You will need to pick up your registration packet first. You won’t be able to sign up for any of the classes unless you have your Costume College 2018 student badge with you.
- You will need to pay any class fees when you sign up, so be prepared with cash (have exact change—break your twenties before you join the line) or a check.
- For each trip through the line, you may sign up for one class; if you are interested in more than one class, you are welcome to make as many trips through the line as you would like.
- No holding a place in line for anyone else (no cuts, even if they are your roommate or your spouse or favorite teacher).
- No standing in line for someone else (you cannot yield your place in line); however, if you require a reasonable accommodation because you are unable to stand in line for yourself, come to us at the desk first, and we will have an official proxy card which will travel through the line for you. When the proxy card reaches the front of the line, you will have your turn to sign up for one of the available seats.
- Seats in Limited Attendance classes are not transferable to anyone else.
- Be sure you have the “student supplies” requirements before signing up for a class. This means that if you are interested in a seat in a Limited Attendance class which requires a respirator, you will either need to pack one in your luggage on the (slim) chance that you secure the last seat in that class, or you will need to find a way to acquire a respirator before the class.